PERSONAL DETAILS THAT WE HOLD
Healthcare-Academy collects personal information because you use our services and/ or because you gave us this information. Below is an overview of the personal details that we hold:
- First name and last name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Other details that you actively give to us, e.g. by making a profile on our website, or in correspondence or by phone.
- Professional associations of which you are a member, with reference to educational accreditation.
SPECIAL AND/ OR SENSITIVE PERSONAL DETAILS
Our website and/ or service does not have the intention to collect data about our website visitors, except what is necessary for processing the offered service/ product delivery.
WHY WE NEED PERSONAL DETAILS
Healthcare-Academy Den Hoek collects and stores your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process your enrolment and payment;
- To be able to contact you by phone or email, in case this is necessary to execute our services;
- To deliver goods or services to you;
- To send our newsletter and/ or brochures with course information, when you explicitly signed up for this;
- Healthcare-Academy Den Hoek also collects personal details when we are legally obliged to do so, for example details we need for Dutch tax purposes.
Healthcare-Academy Den Hoek does not have decisions made based on Automated Processing about matters that may have (significant) effects for the data subject. These are decisions that are solely made by computer programs or –systems, without begin reviewed by a person (e.g. a member of staff of Healthcare-Academy Den Hoek).
HOW LONG DO WE HOLD YOUR DETAILS
Healthcare-Academy Den Hoek will not hold your personal details longer than strictly necessary to realise its goals for which we collected your data. Your personal details and address details are stored in Idexx Animana for a maximum of 15 years, so we have your details available in case you want to make use of our services again.
SHARING PERSONAL DETAILS WITH THIRD PARTIES
Healthcare-Academy Den Hoek will not sell your personal details to third parties and will only provide your personal details when necessary for carrying out our agreement with you, or to comply with legal obligations. With companies that process your details by our order, we have a Data Processing Agreement in effect, to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality for your personal details. Healthcare-Academy Den Hoek remains responsible for this processing.
ORGANISATIONS FOR DATA PROCESSING
- Idexx Animana: storage of personal details for the purpose of financial administration;
- Vier Accountants: name of client in financial administration for the purpose of the annual report;
- Rabobank: name and bank account number in case a refund has to be made and for the purpose of recording payment transactions;
- Google Analytics Recaptcha: for the purpose of website security in respect of robots;
- YourMailingListProvider: Name and email address for the purpose of sending the digital newsletter;
- YourHosting: personal details provided in Contact- and Registration forms; for the purpose of hosting website database and storage backup website.
- Google Forms: name, email address and responses for the purpose of digital evaluations of educational activities.
VIEW, CORRECT OR REMOVE PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to view, correct or remove your personal data. Besides, you have the right to withdraw your given consent for Data Processing, or object to Healthcare-Academy’s processing of your personal details. You can file a request to view, correct, remove or transfer your personal data, or withdraw your consent, or object to the personal data processing, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request is made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID along. Please make sure that you black out in this copy your passport photo, the MRZ (the lines of numbers at the bottom of the passport) and passport number. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond as quickly as possible, and certainly within four weeks of your request.
Healthcare-Academy Den Hoek wants to point out that you have the right to file a complaint with the national watchdog, the Dutch DPA (Data Protection Act). You can do so via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en/contact-dutch-dpa/contact-us
MAPPING WEBSITE VISITORS / COOKIES OR SIMILAR TECHNIQUES THAT WE USE
Healthcare-Academy Den Hoek only uses technical and functional cookies for the optimal functioning of our website. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when first visiting our website. The cookies we use are essential for our website to function and your convenience. They ensure a smooth and proper functionality of our website. They allow us to optimize our website. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can change your cookies preferences in your browser’s settings so it does not save cookies anymore. Besides, you can delete all information previously stored onto your computer in your browser’s settings as well.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA
Healthcare-Academy Den Hoek takes the protection of your data seriously and has undertaken appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted publication and illegal alterations. We have a Personal Data Breach Notification. In case you are under the impression that your personal data are not secure, or there is indication of abuse, please contact us on email@example.com.