Terms of payment
Within 5 working days after registration you receive confirmation. The course fee needs to be paid before the course starts. For a €10 surcharge per instalment, it is possible to pay by instalments for multi day courses. For more information about this option, please contact the office.
In case you are not able to attend the course that you have registered for, you need to inform the office in writing.
Your can cancel you registration within 14 days from the day of registering. When cancelling within these 14 days, you get a full refunded free of charge. After this period of 14 days, the following cancellation policy is in effect:
Cancellation is only possible in writing (letter, email);
- Cancellation is only official after this has been confirmed in writing by Healthcare-Academy;
- A full refund, and free of charge, will be made until 4 weeks prior to the start of the course;
- Cancellation made between 4 and 2 weeks prior to the start of the course, incur a 20% cancellation fee;
- In case the cancellation is less than 2 weeks prior to the start of the course, or after the course has started, there will be no refund (you owe 100% of the course fee). However, you do have the right to attend the next course, on payment of any possible additional costs;
- You may send someone else to take your place in case you are prevented from attending. Please send the office the details of your replacement. They must meet the requirements for attending the course though.
- For multi day courses, you owe the full course fee, even when you are not able to attend all course days. This applies as well when making payment by instalments. There will be no (partial) refund for absent classes;
- All costs arising from non-payment, like loss of interest, collection charges, legal and extrajudicial costs, have to be paid by the student.
Cancellation by Healthcare-Academy Den Hoek
In case of Force Majeure, Healthcare-Academy Den Hoek reserves the right to cancel a course (e.g. when there are not enough students to make the course financially viable). The students who had already signed up will be informed immediately, and any paid course fee will be refunded in full within 7 working days. Any liability of the educational institution is limited to a maximum of the by the student paid course fee.